I was faced with a makeup lovers worst fear. Having to pack for a holiday. A 3 week holiday. With only carry on luggage. I could have filled my whole bag full of makeup but to my dissapointment I had to narrow it down to fit in my makeup bag. I needed to pack products which were easy to apply, convenient and suitable for wearing at the beach. Here’s what I packed!
CHEVRON BEAUTY MAKEUP BAG
When it comes to storing my holiday makeup I couldn’t go past the gorgeous new makeup bags from Chevron Beauty. They are such a genourous size and have gorgeous patterns! Available to purchase from chevronbeauty.com for only $12.50.
- Finished product is approx 8x7in
- Our patterned makeup bags come in all of your favourite patterns, so you can easily match them with your other Chevron Beauty products
MAC LOOK IN A BOX ‘ALL ABOUT BEIGE’ KIT
My favourite all in one palette! With all the perfect shades! It also has a great sized mirror which is really handy for touch ups when traveling!
M·A·C Look in a Box All About Beige kit is a thoughtfully designed look filled with shades of soft tan, copper and pewtered bronze.
– Rocketgirl (satin finish)
– Plum Ember (satin finish)
– Sable Riche (frost finish)
– Cocktail Black (frost finish)
– Honesty (luster finish)
– Light Study (matte finish)
Powder Blushes in:
– Love and Laughter (satin finish)
– Liberating (satin finish)
– Modern Wow! (amplified finish)
– What’s Haute? (amplified finish)
– Duo-handled 275SE Brush/316SE Lip Brush
REAL TECHNIQUES MINI BRUSH TRIO
I’m glad to finally put these cute mini real techniques brushes to good use!
- mini foundation brush: use with liquid foundation or concealer to touch up throughout the day
- mini shading brush: transform your eye shadow on-the-go from day natural to night glam
- mini face brush: effortlessly apply powder, blush and bronzer as needed during the day.
- mini pouch: keep your handbag spotless
RIMMEL BB CREAM
My favourite multipurpose face product for when I’m not wearing a liquid foundation. It gives me good coverage and a healthy looking glow. It can be quickly applied just using my fingers.
KIBI RAW MINERAL FOUNDATION
One of the best mineral foundations I’ve ever used. Perfect for wearing on my holiday as it also protects from the sun. It keeps my skin looking good and feeling good!
KIBI Mineral makeup is made of 100% natural minerals with a natural 15+ SPF protection. It is non-clogging and leaves the skin with a smooth long lasting finish.
Available on their website kibigroup.com.au
REEF COCONUT SUN TAN OIL
Although I like to tan, there’s nothing worse than getting sunburnt on holidays. This is the perfect as it has a 15+ SPF and moisturises your skin to promote a natural tan.
Reef Sun Tan Oil is a light, easily absorbed oil with an ultra-moisturising formulation to help keep skin smooth and supple and SPF15 for added protection. Scented with the smell of summer – Reef’s signature coconut fragrance.
EYE OF HORUS BABYLON BROWN GODDESS MASCARA
This beautiful brown mascara is perfect for a no makeup look. It seperates and gives good length without clumping. In a natural shade of brown it’s perfect for everyday wear.
Non Smudge and Clump proof formulation, styled by the ancient Egyptians using plant based ingredients which include: Organic Moringa Oil Beeswax Rice Bran Wax Candelilla Wax Caunuba Wax Flexible silicon hourglass brush glides from root to the tip of the lashes, creating perfectly curled lashes, instantly drying. Conditioning and strengthening lash structure.
Available on their website eyeofhoruscosmetics.com
I have made it my little tradition to take with me a handful of samples whenever I go on holidays. Not only is it fun to try out some different products but it also saves space not having to pack fullsize skincare products! Here are a few of my favourites so far…
- Garnier moisture match
- Loreal skin perfection
- Maybelline superstay foundation
- Garnier 5 second blur
- Impulse perfume spray
- Kora organics rosehip oil
- Mor hand cream
- Versace bright crystal perfume
- Estée Lauder night cream
- Formula 10.0.6 mud mask
- Dr Brandt glow serum
Thanks for reading my blog post! Be sure to subscribe for future posts! What are your holiday makeup essentials?